Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
With added value in a multidisciplinary project team
Our client is a subsidiary of a major international leading company in the design, engineering, development and manufacturing of tailor- made system integrated production equipment. Their drive is to deliver their customers a solution that has the best price – product performance ratio and an optimum between product design, production equipment and production process.
The company culture can be described as an open and people-oriented culture where there are plenty of opportunities to keep on developing yourself in both professional as in a personal way.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a member of multidisciplinary project teams, but you will also be responsible for an important contribution to the professionalization of the organization and supervision of fellow software engineers. Within the projects you are responsible for the translation of the requirements of the client to a functional and technical high end solution and you will advise the customer about the possibilities of these projects. During the execution you will be responsible for the design, the implementation, testing and commissioning. For best results you will have intensive contact with the customer and therefore a good collaboration with other team members will be of great importance. Finally, you are (partly) responsible for the maintainability and scalability of the architecture.
Criteria and competences
- A degree – bachelor or academic study in Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant working experience in designing and implementing machine software and complex applications in a technical environment.
- An excellent knowledge of programming language C#, C++, .NET, WPF.
- An affinity with printing systems is an advantage.
- An excellent knowledge of design methods (using OO and UML), coding standards, unit testing and code reviews.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodologies like SCRUM.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- An independent, proactive, self-motivating and flexible attitude to work.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both in speech and writing.
Our client is a dynamic organization which offers many possibilities for personal development. They have an informal and professional working environment. We offer good primary and secondary conditions. Such as a competitive salary, excellent pension and a personal budget for educational purposes.
This job concerns a secondment for a longer period (at least 6 months) full-time (40 hours per week). We are also interested if you are self-employed.
Is this your job and do you offer the right added value with your knowledge and experience? Then we would like to invite you for a further acquaintance.
We would like to receive a telephone response by calling +3140-211 85 00 or +316 546 308 71. After the telephone contact, we would like to receive your curriculum vitae and crisp motivation, via email and send this to email@example.com.